Kapil Khandelwal is a Chartered Accountant. He is a result-oriented professional with 23 years of experience in Fund raising, Strategic Planning, Financial Operations & Analysis, Budgeting & Taxation and Accounts Administration.
Fund Sourcing & Budgetary Control
- Liaising and negotiating with banks for raising fund & non-fund based facilities to finance Working Capital requirements from time to time.
- Conceptualizing budgets and conducting variance analysis to determine difference between projected & actual results and implementing corrective actions.
Strategic Financial Planning
- Managing finance functions involving determining financial objectives, designing & implementing systems, policies & procedures to facilitate internal financial control.
- Formulating business plans/ strategies for maximizing profitability & revenue generation, while realizing organizational goals.
Accounts & Costing
- Establishing strategic cost management systems/ techniques for determining product costs; monitoring various overheads and achieving maximum cost control in operations.
- Preparation of MIS reports to provide feedback to top management on financial performance, viz, fund management, cost control, credit control, profitability, etc.
Auditing/ Statutory Compliance
- Finalizing of various accounts and liaising with Internal & Statutory Auditors for conducting audits in compliance to the tax laws and ensuring timely payment and filing of returns.
- Supervising over tax plans and ensuring timely assessment and filing of direct & indirect tax returns including TDS returns in compliance with Statutory Tax Laws.